WhisperingBrooks

Blessed is the man....He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither.... Psalm 1:3

Name:

IN THE BEGINNING GOD In the maddening pace of daily living, it's easy to forget! From the moment my eyes pop open in that early light of a new dawn, 'til they finally close with the heaviness of night's slumber, I'm running. Even in stillness, my mind's awhirl, digesting my day, and all the cares it bears. In the midst of the good, the bad, and the ugly, I've forgotten. Here I'll attempt to share my journey into a more faithful seeking after the evidence of God's fingerprints, the evidence of God's presence in even the smallest details of life. Some have called it 'savoring the observable presence' of God. My journey begins 'in the beginnng,' and the varied terrain my travels take me through are yet unknown. However, you're welcom to journey with me. Together we can discover anew the God Who knew our name before the beginning of time. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Whose covenant of love wove the garment of grace we can wear today. The great I AM, Who WAS, and IS, and IS TO COME. The Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Author and Finisher of faith Who will guide avery step of our journey with Him.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The Savior's Plea

Oh, you of little faith
Why are you so afraid?
I’ve taken your infirmities
And laid them in the grave.

Your sins, they are forgiven
Like diseases borne away.
They’re buried in the deepest sea
Where they will always stay.

Upon life’s waters walk
Reach out and take My hand.
There’s simply no impediment
When with Me you do stand.

Only one thing’s left for you
To place your hand in Mine.
Just choose to lay your trust in Me –
Our hearts, they’ve intertwined.

Our soul’s, they’re interwoven,
You’ve heard me call your name
So come and draw upon My love
Within My love remain.

Oh, you of wavering faith
Come walk with Me and see
You’re daily borne upon My love
T’was always meant to be.

Birthed within my Father
That love it carries you
Straight from His heart it wings your way
His love will see you through.

My hand, it’s reaching now
To draw you to My side
Together let us walk this road
In Heaven’s love abide.


[ Matthew 8:26 & 9:2 ]

© DeAnna L. Brooks
11 January 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links
view my guestbook | sign my guestbook
get your free guestbook
Free Web Counters
MBA Online